Dr. Jesús Torres Corpas
Doctorate in Medicine and Surgery from the University of Málaga
Collegiate number 292904823 – Official College of Physicians of Málaga
During these years of work I have made more than 5000 plastic interventions of which more than 500 are considered complex level in all fields of the specialty.
Training and trajectory
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from the Faculty of Medicine of Malaga. Promotion 79-85.
- Bachelor’s degree Exam modality with Outstanding qualification unanimously. (Nov. 1985).
- Title of Medical Puericultor by the National School of Puericultura (June 1988).
- Title of Medical Specialist in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. Training via M.I.R. in the Plastic, Reconstructive and Burns Surgery Service of the Regional Hospital “Carlos Haya ¨ of Málaga. Years 89-93.
- Optional Area Specialist of the Plastic, Reconstructive and Burned of the Regional Hospital “Carlos Haya” of Malaga from May of 1994 to September of 1997.
- Optional Area Specialist of the Plastic, Reconstructive and Burned Surgery Service. Unit of Infantile Plastic Surgery of the Maternal-Infantile Pavilion of the Regional Hospital “Carlos Haya” of Malaga during the months of December of the 1995 to February of 1996.
- Optional Specialist in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery of “Dr. Pascual Hospital” Malaga from September 1997 to December 2000.
- Optional Specialist in Plastic Surgery. Aesthetic and Reconstructive. Interim Square, in Hospital “Reina Sofía” Córdoba. January 2000 to December 2005.
- Private practice in Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery since January 1994.
- Optional Specialist of the Plastic Surgery and Burned Hospital “Carlos Haya”. Malaga since January 2006, activity that I continue to develop today.
- President of the Andalusian Society of Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery During the four-year period 2006-2010.