External genital rejuvenation, also called labiaplasty or nymphoplasty, refers to the surgical reduction of the size and extension of the labia minora of the vulva.
The techniques consisting of a flap and a “V” resection are the most described.
It includes procedures such as:
- Correct excess hood of the clitoris and labia minora.
- Grafting of large lip fat in very thin women or important weight loss or pubic liposculpture.
- The posterior vaginal wall can also be narrowed by surgery or laser to improve the satisfaction of sexual intercourse.
Genital surgery, also called labiaplasty or nymphoplasty.
Six out of ten women between 20 and 40 years of age have genital hypertrophy, an alteration that takes place silently and intimately, and that generates problems of self-esteem and sexual life.
- Anesthesia: Local and sedation.
- Intervention time: Between 40 min. and 1 hour.
- Stay in the hospital: from 4 to 5 hours.
- Recovery: From 7 to 10 days.
- Final Result: 1 month.